Why Starkey HearCare?
We are setting a new standard for excellence in hearing healthcare with commitment to our Patient Journey philosophy. This philosophy is driven solely by the special needs of our patients and our commitment to serve them. That means carefully guiding you on how to choose the best style and technology to enhance your lifestyle.
The most innovative technology • The most effective hearing devices
Starkey HearCare maintains a very close relationship with our manufacturing partners, giving us immediate access to the highest levels of support and service. This special connection means we have a multitude of available digital technology resources to draw upon when determining which solution is best for you.
Our “Patient Journey” Philosophy
During the transition to amplification, the road may become bumpy at times as you learn to adjust to your hearing aids and a whole new world of sounds. Your brain will gradually relearn to hear better, but it takes time. From the first step to the last, we’ll be at your side, ready to assist, should a need arise.
Our most important goal is your complete satisfaction. You are the single most important person in our business. Let’s face it — without you, we would not be here. For that reason, we have devised a roadmap of what you can expect along your journey.
- Our licensed Hearing Professionals work closely with you throughout your journey to better hearing. From this point forward, you’re part of our family.
- We are committed to ensuring that every person who needs and wants hearing instruments is properly fit the first time. You deserve the best.
- We endeavor to make your journey to better hearing as beneficial and satisfying as possible.
- We get to know you, your lifestyle and your hearing loss so we can provide the best possible guidance and recommendation for the hearing solution best suited to your individual needs.
- We’ll chart a personal course of action for your aural rehabilitation, complete with milestones for measurement of your progress. It is our job to keep you on track.
- We will guide you through any potential obstacles and impediments in your path.
- We’re available at a moment’s notice to support you should a breakdown occur. You are not an interruption, but are deserving of the most courteous and attentive experience we can provide to get you back on the road.
Our Pledge to you
Our patient-centered approach and philosophy means your specific social, medical and economical needs are the most important considerations in determining which recommendation we make.
- “State of the Art” Technology. As the evolution of digital sound technology continues to improve the performance of hearing instruments, we resolve to be
the first to offer innovative products and services to you.
- Team approach. Our staff functions together as a cohesive group of hearing professionals. We coordinate the individual expertise of all staff members to provide the best possible care for you.
- Mobile testing. For those in our community who are unable to visit our office, we will provide all services at their residence at no additional charge.
- Patient Satisfaction. We want our relationship with you to be a long lasting one. We encourage you to visit regularly, so we may continue to assist you in any way possible.
- Community spirit. We will offer the community free hearing evaluations at our office and participate in health fairs and other community events.
Now is the time to take the first step and treat yourself to better hearing.